The developing eyes of newborns are fixated better on black and white patterns than the colourfully complex ones. And focus brings about learning. Along with movable elements, the infant gets sensory opportunities to improve their eye-brain coordination.
- Purpose is to stimulate and develop an infant's vision and concentration.
- Each page has a simple and bold illustration given in a certain texture to touch and explore.
- Children get to learn multiple describing words for textures such as soft, fluffy, downy, and woolly.
- Multiple senses are used. Children learn through seeing, hearing, doing, and touching.
- Children learn to associate the textures they feel with the word it describes. This helps in building their vocabulary.
- The book is highly engaging and encourages children to interact more.