ISBN : 9788131936245
English being the largest and most flexible language globally, mastering its grammar can be a daunting task to anybody. Despite this excuse, one is expected to keep its basic knowledge - at the very least. Pegasus primary English Grammar - 6 is an excellent guide for the level-6 learners of this language, which emphasises on the structural aspect of English. Additionally, it is a self-study book integrating self-assessing exercises and review tests to ensure solid grasp of the concepts covered. Grab this series and geek out over learning English! Be a grammar nerd and keep correcting all!.
- Make the litlle ones concepts clear
- The review excercises help kids to understand the topics in a better way
- Each chapter in the book contains ample number of practice questions
- The books have been designed keeping in mind the curriculum
- The book are systematically graded