Help preschoolers understand numbers and learn counting through this fun book. It provides practise pages that require the child to first learn to trace the number, and then write and learn each number independently through repetition. Learning will not be tedious with this book because of pages and pages of fun number-related activities inside.
• Suitable for children of 4 years and above
• Use of pictures with each alphabet for better understanding
• Colourful and open layout, well-suited for young children
• Contains several fun activities
• Encourages independent learning through repetition
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.